Thursday, April 24, 2008

Herkimer Diamonds Rock!!







I'll bet everyone is wondering why my first post has me planning on going to Alaska, and my latest posts have me planning the same thing! The truth of the matter is that I have been trying to get back to Alaska for the last 8 years. I originally came down from Alaska to help my sister get rid of an abusive husband. That little episode took a year and a half. She was supposed to help me get back to Alaska by doing the driving (I am disabled, and cannot drive long distances, so it takes me forever to get anywhere. The spirit is strong, but the body is weak!) Instead, she met another man and couldn't leave him, so I started out to Alaska in 2002 by myself. I got heat stroke twice, but managed to make it up to the canadian border before my dad called and told me he had cancer, and asked me to come home. I did, we got through the cancer and then he fell and broke his hip, and had a stroke. My mother, who was 76 at the time, could not lift my 300 lb dad, so I stayed to help take care of him because he was completely bedridden and couldn't help himself.
He died in 2006. Before he died, he asked me to make sure my mother would be ok.
I asked my brother to take care of mom because she was getting dementia, and really needed someone to watch out for her. He agreed, and mom went to Texas to live with him while I stayed and sold the house. That situation did not work out, so he took her stuff to Atlanta where we have lots of relatives, and she got an apartment. I brought the things that she had left in Palatka to her.
The house is now sold, and is due to close on April 30th. My cousin and I have a target leave day of June 1st, because we want to do the table at Porky's Landing in Georgetown, Fl on the 26th.
We sell several hand-made Herkimer Diamond items.
The "genie's" bottle is filled with herkimer diamonds, has a sterling silver cap, and comes with a free 20" SS Chain
The heart necklace is hand-wrapped with twisted SS wire and comes with a 20" heart chain.
And then there is a hand-crafted herkimer diamond ring. The herkimer is set in a SS setting and wrapped in a cane style

Herkimer Diamond is the "stone of attunement". While it is not actually diamond, it is a quartz that often resembles the sparkling clarity of diamonds. It can be programed to attune one to an environment, a situation, a quality, or most anything. It assists with balance on the mental, emotional and physical levels. It can be used effectively to clear and open any chakra. It relieves tension and thereby promotes peace of mind. Psychically, it's useful for auric cleansing and dream recall. Physically it can be used to heal addictions and remove toxins. Herkimer Diamond is associated with the crown charka

I like the Herkimer Diamond because it is a stone for my sign, and really helps when I do things physically I shouldn't be able to do.

The trip to Alaska is healing journey for both Lisa and I. Our obligations to others will finally be over, and we can work on healing ourselves.

http://stores.ebay.com/Earths-Little-Treasures



No comments: