Thursday, March 29, 2007

Earth's Little Treasures

www.stores.ebay.com/Earths-Little-Treasures

Earth's Little Treasures is an online store created on Ebay because this summer I will be traveling back to Alaska and needed a way for customers to order without me physically being there. One really good thing about an online store is that as long as you are near a post office or can get to one, you can send packages out to anywhere in the world. I will be picking up some really cool items across the United States, and making some new designs for the gemstone watches that I make.

I am also looking forward to picking up some very unique stones for wire-wrapping.

I have a supply of the pewter clasps, which includes the dragonfly and dolphin clasps, along with butterfly and grapevine clasps in antique silver and antique gold.

As I will be traveling, I plan on meeting a lot of cool people!!

No comments: