Friday, March 30, 2007

Earth's Little Treasures: Pewter Clasps, Crystals, Stones, Hand-crafted gemstone watches

eBay Store - Earth's Little Treasures: Pewter Clasps, Crystals, Stones, Hand-crafted gemstone watches

Just wanted to tell anyone that the pewter clasps prices will be increasing by 17% when these listings are done. The supplier is increasing our prices by 17%.

We have some new clasps in...the grape vine clasp in antique gold and the rose clasp in antique gold.

One of my favorite parts of the store is the wire wrapped jewelry, or the hand-crafted watches. I love being around the energy of the stones that we use so it is easy for me to make the jewelry. The auqa aura's are my very favorite. Since I am a gold person, and the auqa auras are crystal dipped in molten 18 k gold (which turns the stone the auqa color) its the perfect stone for me.

No comments: